It is a thermal fluid for heat transmission, suitable for use in installations where a contribution of heat or indirect heating in general is necessary (heat generators). Use in: automobile industry and metal processing in general, industries derived from rubber and plastic, wood agglomerates, paper, textile, asphalt, grease, chemical products, colourants, varnishes, paints, vegetable oils, waxes, food industry, soap and detergent industries, graphic industries, floor covering, etc.
- High thermal stability with high resistance to oxidation making it a very efficient fluid.
- Due to its chemical nature, it has a greater resistance to oxidation.
- High specific heat, allowing a maximum heat content per unit volume.
- High thermal conductivity for rapid heat transfer.
- Low viscosity, facilitating better heat transmission.
- Excellent low temperature fluidity improving cold starts.
- Low vapor pressure, reducing evaporation losses and avoiding the tendency of conventional thermal fluids to form pockets of gas that generate cavitation, causing pressure losses in the pumping units.
- Excellent lubricating power that favours the good conservation of pumps and valves.