Quality, environmental, and labor risk prevention policy
QUIMIBÉRICA, S.A. is a company dedicated to:
– The design, manufacture, packaging and marketing of tubes, antifreeze, lubricants and auxiliary chemicals for automotive and industry.
It has committed to implement and maintain a management system that brings together international standards ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and the OHSAS 18001 Standard.
Quality, respect for the environment and the prevention of occupational risks are the responsibility of all the personnel integrated in QUIMIBÉRICA, S.A. and that covers all activities related to it.
Convinced that Quality and respect for the environment will help us achieve a continuous improvement system, the Management is committed to:
- Meet and satisfy the requirements of our Clients.
- Comply with the requirements of ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and OHSAS 18001 Standard.
- Establish and review quality, environmental and prevention objectives.
- Comply with the legal, regulatory and organizational requirements.
- Establish a process of continuous improvement, protection of the environment, prevention of pollution, sustainable use of resources, mitigation and adaptation to climate change, protection of biodiversity and ecosystems, and improvement of the environment..
- Integrate prevention at all hierarchical levels of the company.
- Guarantee participation and prevention information and make effective the right of consultation of workers.
- Develop the training activities necessary for the development of the preventive policy.
- Provide the material and human resources that are necessary for compliance with the quality, environment and prevention policy of QUIMIBÉRICA, S.A.
- Disseminate this Policy at all levels and ensure that it is understood by the entire organization through internal broadcasts or publications.
- Review the policy and adapt it to our company periodically.
- Evaluate the improvement achieved.
- Review the Context of the organization annually and support the Strategic Direction of the Organization for the proper functioning of the plant, including the nature, magnitude and environmental impacts of activities, products and services..
- Make it available to our Clients and the general public.
To achieve the above commitments, the staff of QUIMIBÉRICA, S.A. It will contribute to developing and maintaining the Quality, Environment and Prevention System, promptly reporting any problems they may detect, suggesting improvements, cooperating in audits and adhering to current written processes and work instructions.
Arrubal, March 1, 2017
Signed: Teresa Jauregui Rioja