QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND LABOR RISK PREVENTION POLICY
QUIMIBÉRICA, S.A. is a company focused on:
The design, manufacture, packaging and marketing of tubes, anti-freezes, lubricants and auxiliary chemicals for automotive and industry
That it is committed to implementing and maintaining a management system that brings together the international standards ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and ISO-45001.
Quality, respect for the environment and labour risk prevention are a responsibility of all the personnel integrated in QUIMIBÉRICA S.A. and that covers all the activities related to them.
Certain that Quality and respect for the environment will help us achieve a system of continuous improvement, the Management acquires the commitment to:
- Meet and satisfy the requirements of the interested parties.
- Comply with the requirements of ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and ISO-45001.
- Establish and review quality, environmental and prevention objectives.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements and those established by the organisation.
- Establish a process of continuous improvement, protection of the environment, prevention of pollution, sustainable use of resources, mitigation and adaptation to climate change, protection of biodiversity and ecosystems, and improvement of the environment.
- Integrate prevention at all hierarchical levels of the company.
- Guarantee the participation and information of prevention and make effective the right of consultation of the workers.
- Develop the training activities necessary for the development of the integrated policy of QUIMIBÉRICA SA.
- Provide the material and human resources that are necessary to comply the integrated policy of QUIMIBÉRICA, S.A.
- Spread this integrated Policy at all levels and ensure that it is understood by the entire organisation through internal dissemination or publications.
- Review the policy and adapt it to our company periodically.
- Evaluate the improvement achieved.
- Review the Context of the organisation annually and support the Strategic Direction of the Organisation for the proper operation of the plant, including nature, magnitude and environmental impacts of activities, products, and services.
- Make it available to the integrated parties and the general public.
To achieve the above commitments, the staff of QUIMIBÉRICA, S.A. will contribute to developing and maintaining the Quality, Environment and Prevention System, promptly reporting any problems that may be detected, suggesting improvements, cooperating in audits and adhering to the written processes and current work instructions.
Arrubal, 1st November 2020
Signed: Teresa Jauregui Rioja